Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle #nobake #desserts

Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle #nobake #desserts

This is my preferred time. I cherish the hotter climate since it implies I can jump on my bike and ride into the gulch. I cherish how the mountains are green rather than dark colored, and I adore all the delightful blossoms that show up in my neighborhood. Also, I adore seeing crisp berries in the stores since that implies its opportunity to make some yummy new berry treats like Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle.

This sweet is ideal for happy devouring. The play utilizes both stewed and crisp berries. The custard isn't exceptionally thick, so on the off chance that you favor it thicker, utilize a business assortment or one made with custard powder.

This formula requires a case of vanilla waffers that you will squash into disintegrate. I just bought this one at my market.

This pastry is kind of a hybrid of strawberry cheesecake and strawberry play, and I'll simply wagered you're going to adore it.

Also try our recipe Lemon Blueberry Trifle

Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle #nobake #desserts #party #cheesecake #trifle

This Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle is an easy, no fuss, summer dessert perfect for serving at summer parties!

Ingredients
  • 8 oz Cream Cheese
  • 16 oz Heavy Cream
  • 14 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk
  • 3 tbsp melted Butter
  • 1 box Vanilla Wafers
  • 2 cup sliced Strawberries

Instructions
  1. In food processor, crush about ⅔ box of vanilla wafers.
  2. Add melted butter and mix well. Set aside.
  3. Beat cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk until blended.
  4. In another bowl, whip heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
  5. Fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture until blended.
  6. Load serving cups with alternating layers of crushed wafers, cream cheese mixture and strawberries.
  7. Refrigerate until ready to serve.

Read more our recipe : Thai Iced Tea

Source : https://bit.ly/2Yan4yA

Post a Comment

0 Comments