Vanilla Mint Green Smoothie #healthy #drinks

Vanilla Mint Green Smoothie #healthy #drinks

What I additionally found while making this smoothie was the great, delicate serv-ish blend I got from the solidified 'nana, coconut milk, and vanilla bean. That is to say, genuinely, I could have effectively stayed there with a spoon and just ate it like that! It is thick, smooth, and quite velvety! I think I see significantly increasingly solidified 'nana + coconut milk + different treats in my future.

I likewise added some chia seeds to this smoothie for additional cell reinforcements/protein. While these little wads of nourishment are really marvelous, they do add a jam ish surface to the smoothie. In the event that you haven't attempted chia seeds yet, I would recommend putting a couple in water and enabling them to grow, at that point attempting them before really placing them into the smoothie.

I don't generally cherish the surface of them, yet for nourishing reasons I included them. In the event that you are vacillating, I'd state simply preclude them through and through! While they do include additional nourishment, they aren't everybody's container o' tea, and that is cool!

Vanilla Mint Green Smoothie #healthy #drinks #breakfast #smoothie #detox

Ingredients:
Vanilla Layer
  • 1 frozen banana
  • 1/2 cup light coconut milk (canned version)
  • 1/4 vanilla bean pod or 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
  • 1 Tbsp chia seeds (optional)
Green Mint Layer
  • 1/2 frozen banana
  • 1 and 1/2 cups fresh spinach
  • 10-15 fresh mint leaves
  • 1/4 cup coconut milk

Directions:
  1. Thoroughly blend until all ingredients are smooth. Serve immediately.

Read more our recipe :

For more detail : bit.ly/1xvJy9l

Post a Comment

0 Comments