Easy White Sangria #alcohol #drinks

Easy White Sangria #alcohol #drinks

This Easy White Sangria is an insane decent mid year drink! Loaded up with delectable natural product, fresh white wine and beat with some lemon lime soft drink to make it bubbly!

You all, only a touch of caution— - this beverage goes down extremely simple!! Possibly excessively simple!!!

I was stating I needed something to drink for the fourth. I had several things at the top of the priority list when I was considering what kind of refreshment I would make. It must be simple! I don't have the opportunity to toil over a beverage and in the event that it requires a ton of fixings and blenders I'm not going to make it.

This beverage fits both those prerequisites! It is excessively simple to assemble and it's beautiful to take a gander at. It doesn't require any overly muddled or elusive fixings and it tastes extraordinary. That is a champ in my books!

Easy White Sangria #alcohol #drinks #summer #sangria #party

INGREDIENTS
  • 1 750 ml bottle white wine
  • 3/4 cup triple sec
  • 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
  • 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
  • 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
  • 1-2 12 oz cans lemon lime soda or ginger ale
  • ice for serving

INSTRUCTIONS
  1. In a large pitcher combine the wine, triple sec and fruit. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour (it tastes better if it sits in the fridge for a while)
  2. To serve: Pour the soda in the sangria and give it a little stir. Pour over ice into glasses. Spoon some of the fruit into the glass.

For more detail : bit.ly/2xjHAVC

Post a Comment

0 Comments