Lavender Tea Latte #warm #drink

Lavender Tea Latte #warm #drink

I think I've formally made my most loved pretty drink ever! It doesn't improve for me than this quieting lavender tea latte that is really LAVENDER. For a few, lavender is a procured taste, however I've constantly cherished it in beverages and pretty much whatever else I've attempted. In addition to the fact that this is basic tea latte beautiful it has an aftertaste like a fantasy with vanilla steamed milk and a light, quieting lavender flavor. There's only something about that ideal froth on top that makes it feel like a wanton beverage I'd request at an Insta-commendable café.

I'm an evening time tea consumer, so this without caffeine tea latte is the ideal night drink to help facilitate the worry of the day. I additionally LOVE chai lattes, however since I use stimulated dark tea as the base, it's even more a morning drink for me. Lavender is incredibly quieting, so I'd consider this my de-focusing on beverage. I additionally utilize lavender fundamental oils in my room diffuser when I need to unwind before bed.

You'll saw I utilized nectar as the sugar for this formula. As an option, you could utilize sugar or fake sugars. Just blend the sugar into the hot tea once you've expelled the lavender buds. I for one like the flavor of nectar and lavender together, which is the reason it's my favored sugar.

Also try our recipe Lavender Collins

Lavender Tea Latte #warm #drink #latte #milk #beverages

A delicious and colorful hot tea latte made with homemade lavender tea and foamed milk.

INGREDIENTS
  • 2 tbsp culinary grade lavender
  • 1 cup bottled or purified water
  • 3/4 cup preferred milk
  • 1 tbsp honey
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • Purple food coloring

INSTRUCTIONS
  1. In a small saucepan, bring the water to a boil. Add lavender buds, turn heat to low and simmer, covered, for about 5 minutes
  2. Strain the lavender buds, fill a mug about half full with hot tea and set aside
  3. In the same saucepan (rinsed), heat the milk, honey, vanilla and purple food coloring until the edges begin to simmer
  4. Remove from heat and either blend with an immersion blender or move the milk to a blender. Blend for about 1 minute until foamy
  5. Pour the foamed milk into the mug of tea until full, using a spoon to scoop the foam on top
  6. Sprinkle with lavender buds or drizzle with honey. Serve hot

Read more our recipe : Triple Strawberry Macarons

Source : https://bit.ly/30iwDg8

Post a Comment

0 Comments