Easy Salted Caramel Iced or Frozen Coffee #drink #recipes

Easy Salted Caramel Iced or Frozen Coffee #drinks #coffee

Most days I pop my most loved seasoned espresso (LOVE my flavors) into my single-serve espresso machine and discover somewhat of a break in that delightful mix. It's a straightforward snapshot of getaway that figures out how to bring some joy again into my day and enables me to concentrate on what lies ahead (which is a ton), with a grin.

Ordinarily I add Silk Soymilk to my enhanced espresso since I incline toward non-dairy milk and I #LoveMySilk. In any case, presently I have found a delectable better approach to make the most of my cheerful spot with a fresh out of the box new item from Silk called Nutchello! Nutchello is ideal for my sound way of life!

These little folks make a huge difference! Just pour cold espresso into ice plate and stop medium-term. Simply make a point to solidify a lot of them so you generally have them close by. From here, on the off chance that you have a blender you can make a Simple Salted Caramel Solidified Espresso drink or without a blender you can make a Simple Salted Caramel Frosted Espresso drink. Both are scrumptious!

Also try our recipe EASIEST OVERNIGHT COLD BREW COFFEE

Easy Salted Caramel Iced or Frozen Coffee #drink #recipes #icedcoffee #latte #refreshing

It turned out so good! I could sip it slowly as the coffee cubes melted and it really tasted like a coffee-shop creation.

Ingredients
  • 1 tray coffee ice cubes
  • 2 cups Caramel Almonds + Cashews Nutchello
  • Pinch of sea salt

Instructions
  1. Divide ice cubes between 2-3 glasses.
  2. Divide Caramel Almonds + Cashews Nutchello over the ice in each glass.
  3. Add a pinch of sea salt to each glass and swirl cubes around with a spoon or straw.
  4. The cubes will melt and begin to infuse the Nutchello with coffee flavor.
  5. Enjoy!

Read more our recipe : Lemon Blueberry Trifle

Source : https://bit.ly/33oqmkW

Post a Comment

0 Comments