Watermelon Water Recipe #healthy #drinks

Watermelon Water Recipe #healthy #drinks

Is it true that you are as fixated on watermelon water as I am? Or on the other hand would it be a good idea for us to state, erm, Watermelon WTR? You've seen the jugs at the store: they sell for something like $3 a pop and are enclosed by a traditionally watermelon striped name. They taste, on the double, sweet and new and some way or another green and succulent, and they're loaded with lycopenes, nutrients, minerals, carotenoids… gracious. my.

I for one can't avoid getting a container of watermelon water at whatever point I'm out, however my wallet is surely standing up to. They go at a bargain for possibly $2.75 a pop, and considering I can get an entire ding darn watermelon for about that value at this moment, my poor ledger is delicately shouting out at me each time my eyes dart for the juice area in produce.

Turns out, however, it's outrageously simple to make watermelon water at home. It's simpler than getting into jeans and heading off to the store without a doubt, and here's the genuine kicker: custom made watermelon water is way, path superior to the packaged stuff. Stunner, yes? That is to say, possibly not, aside from I didn't exactly trust I could catch all the sweet and succulent wonder or watermelon water (or watermelon juice, which is somewhat what we're doing here) myself. Confidence formally vanquished.

Also Try Our Recipe Strawberry Lemon Infused Water

Watermelon Water Recipe #healthy #drinks #nonalcohol #juice #summer

This watermelon water recipe is easy, sweet, and so refreshing, plus it's made with only one ingredient! Making homemade watermelon juice is a great way to save money but savor fresh, hydrating watermelon all summer long.

Ingredients
  • 6 cups ripe seedless watermelon cubed
  • 1 cup water optional

Instructions
  1. Place watermelon in a high-speed blender. Turn blender on medium speed and work up to high speed, until watermelon is completely smooth. Use tamper if necessary.
  2. Add water to watermelon juice, if desired. Keep in an airtight bottle for 1-2 days.

Read more our recipe BANANA CHEESECAKE FRUIT TRIFLE

For more details : https://bit.ly/2VdC9AA

Post a Comment

0 Comments